Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon Pre-Party Post asks the following questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Sioux City, Iowa, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban as I’ve read the first two previously.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
One of my Greek 100 Whips from Yoplait!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a Graphic Design student at Western Iowa Tech, will be going back for a Digital Marketing degree when finished with Graphic Design, and hold an Associate of Arts in Web Design from University of Phoenix.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Last time I participated in the read-a-thon was several years ago (I’m pretty sure it was 2011) and I didn’t make it through because I had a very sick pet to take care of. This time I’m hoping to do much better!